Creating a new NHS England: Health Education England, NHS Digital and NHS England have merged. Learn more.
Board meeting – 26 May 2016
The next Board meeting will take place on 26 May 2016, Southside London at 10.30am.
If you would like to attend, please register your interest by emailing email@example.com and let us know if you have any additional requirements.
Please note that members of the public are welcome to attend meetings of the Board – which although being held in public are not public meetings. Questions submitted via this website will not be passed on for discussion at Board meetings, but will receive a response.
The Board meeting will be broadcast live as part of our commitment to make information as accessible as possible. The livestream is best viewed in Firefox, Google Chrome or Internet Explorer 8 and 9 with the latest version of Adobe Flash Player. You may experience issues viewing this content in Internet Explorer 6 and 7. The live broadcast will be added to our livestream page on the date of the board meeting.
A separate recording of each agenda item will then be published on YouTube in the following few days and captions will be available at this stage.
You can view the agenda and board papers below:
- Item 1: Board meeting agenda
- Item 2: Minutes of meeting held on 31 March 2016
- Item 3: Chief Executive’s Report – Verbal update
- Item 4: Sustainability and Transformation Plans – progress and next steps
- Item 5: Strategic Framework
- Item 6: Corporate and NHS Performance report
- Item 7: Consolidated 2015-16 Year-end Financial Report
- Item 8: NHS England Governance Manual Approval
- Item 9: NHS England Complaints Policy Update
- Item 10a: Conflicts of Interest summary report
- Item 10b: Managing conflicts of interest
- Item 11: Update on the NHS Diabetes Prevention Programme
- Item 12: Healthy Workforce
- Item 13a: Audit and Risk Assurance Committee – Verbal update
- Item 13b: Commissioning Committee Update
- Item 13c: SSCC Update
- Item 13d: Investment Committee Update