Creating a new NHS England: Health Education England, NHS Digital and NHS England have merged. Learn more.
Posts by Mandy Rudczenko
Mandy Rudczenko’s varied experience includes 15 years working as a mental health nurse, adult education tutor, and tutor trainer.
She has been a carer for her son who has Cystic Fibrosis and Immune Deficiency for 14 years and, as a carer, has become actively involved in:
- Patient/Public Voice Representative on the Clinical Reference Group for Cystic Fibrosis, since June 2013.
- Member of the People’s Panel for the Future of Health Conference 2014 – as a Citizen Journalist and Commentator.
- Member of the Co-Production Group – The Coalition for Collaborative Care, since January 2015.
- Expert by Experience on the People and Communities Board; one of the ‘Five Year Forward View’ boards, since June 2015.
- Member of the People’s Panel for Expo 2015.
Mandy is a keen writer since a very early age, her portfolio includes: poetry, plays, published articles about her son’s condition, tweeting, and a blog about Expo.
Mandy passionately believes in the vision of people having more control over managing their own health alongside more collaborative equal relationships between people and health professionals.