Revising the Ethical Framework and Commissioning Policies
NHS England published its interim Ethical Framework and associated commissioning policies and standard operating procedures in March 2013.
These documents were not considered to be as clear as they might have been, and are, therefore, currently subject to a comprehensive review, which is being carried out in collaboration with key partners, including patients, clinicians, commissioners, and others.
Work so far resulted in a proposed draft Prioritisation Framework, which was subject to a three-month public consultation earlier this year. Reports relating to that consultation, listed below, can be found on our archived website.
- Specialised Services report
- Annex E – Public Consultation period engagement report
- NHS England response publication document
- PPVAG Response – Prioritisation Consultation April 2015
- CPAG Response Investing in Specialised Services Consultation