Our advice for clinicians on the coronavirus is here.
If you are a member of the public looking for health advice, go to the NHS website. And if you are looking for the latest travel information, and advice about the government response to the outbreak, go to the gov.uk website.
This letter, published on 31 July 2020, focuses on the third phase of the NHS response to COVID-19.
Further to the letter of 31 July 2020 about the third phase of the NHS response to COVID-19, we have published in this single document a range of supplementary materials to support implementation.
This document includes:
- Urgent actions to address inequalities in NHS provision and outcomes
- Mental health planning
- Restoration of adult and older people’s community health services
- Using patient-initiated follow-ups as part of the NHS COVID-19 recovery
- Finance: 2020/21 phase 3 planning submission guidance
- COVID-19 data collections: changes to weekend collections