Find out more about Gloucestershire sustainability and transformation partnership (STP) including details of its population size, constituent organisations and priorities.
- Promoting active communities.
- Adopting a ‘one place, one budget, one system’ approach.
- Focusing on clinical programmes.
- Reducing clinical variation.
Which area does the STP cover?
The following map shows the area that Gloucestershire STP covers:
The following organisations are part of Gloucestershire STP. For individual contact details for these organisations, please see the NHS website.
- 2gether NHS Foundation Trust
- Gloucestershire Care Services NHS Trust
- Gloucestershire Clinical Commissioning Group
- Gloucestershire County Council
- Gloucestershire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- South Western Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
Contact Gloucestershire STP
STP leader: Mary Hutton, Accountable Officer, Gloucestershire CCG