Find out more about Mid and South Essex sustainability and transformation partnership (STP) including details of its population size, constituent organisations and priorities.
- Place more emphasis on prevention in order to keep out residents living well and staying independent for as long as possible
- Simplify the referral route from GPs to a whole range of health and care support
- Enable our three main hospitals – Southend, Chelmsford and Basildon – to work together as one
hospital to deliver more specialised care and better manage the needs of local people
Which area does the STP cover?
The following map shows the area that Mid and South Essex STP covers:
The following organisations are part of Mid and South Essex STP. For individual contact details for these organisations, please see the NHS website.
- Basildon and Brentwood CCG
- Basildon and Thurrock University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Castle Point and Rochford CCG
- Essex County Council
- Mid Essex CCG
- Mid Essex Hospital Services NHS Trust
- North East London NHS Foundation Trust
- Southend CCG
- Southend University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Southend-on-Sea Borough Council
- Thurrock CCG
- Thurrock Council