People living with diabetes are more likely to be self-isolating or shielding themselves at home during the pandemic. The way hospitals are delivering care is also changing. The following guidance has been co-produced to support the delivery of diabetes care in London during the pandemic.
The guidance will be reviewed on a regular basis throughout COVID-19.
Sick day rules
- Sick day rules crib sheet – Type 1 MDI Updated 06.04.20
- Sick day rules crib sheet – Type 1 Pump Updated 06.04.20
- Sick day rules crib sheet – Type 2 Updated 06.04.20
- Management of diabetes in emergency departments crib sheet Updated 15.04.20
- Emergency department discharge pack – Type 1 diabetes
- Emergency department discharge pack – Type 2 diabetes Updated 06.04.20
Multidisciplinary footcare teams