Originally established in 2013, we have been undertaking a work programme to support the East Midlands maternity systems working with the neonatal Operational Delivery Networks (ODNs) and perinatal mental health to facilitate and support quality improvement within maternity. Our aim is to support the delivery of high quality healthcare for women and their families during pregnancy, childbirth and the postnatal period, across the East Midlands, now and for future generations. You can view here more information about our maternity programme.
Until recently we also supported work related to children, young people and their families.
We bring together commissioners, providers and stakeholders via our maternity clinical steering group which meets quarterly.
- Marwan Habiba – Clinical Director
- Lucy Kean – Clinical Lead
- Louise Stewart– Head of Network
- Jenny Brown – Senior Quality Improvement Manager
- Ailsa Burton – Quality Improvement Coordinator
- Philippa Cattell – Network Admin and Support Officer
To contact the East Midlands Maternity Clinical Network, please email or phone 07736 484413