Welcome to the pages for the mental health network.
Our main work programmes are:
- Mental health
- Children and adolescent mental health services (alongside the maternity and children’s network)
- Early intervention in psychosis
- Improving access to psychological therapies
- Perinatal mental health (alongside the maternity and children’s network)
- Individual placement support
- Physical healthcare and severe mental illness
- Liaison Psychiatry Mental Health
- Crisis care mental health
- Out of area placements
You can see how we have improved patient outcomes on our achievements page.
Our clinical director is: Dr Girish Kunigiri
Our network team is:
- Jo Kirk – Head of Mental Health Transformation and East Midlands Mental Health Clinical Network
- Ian Rothera – Network Senior Quality Improvement Manager
- Zoe Boyes– Network Senior Quality Improvement Manager
- Rachael Lewis –Network Senior Quality Improvement Manager
- Russell Dunmore – Network Senior Quality Improvement Manager
- Nick Putnam – Network Quality Improvement Coordinator
- Sumita Saigal – Network Assistant
The Clinical Network engages a team of clinical leads who work closely with the core team to provide independent clinical expertise across our work programmes.