Welcome to the pages for the East Midlands mental health network.
Our main work programmes are:
- Children and adolescent mental health services (alongside the maternity and children’s network)
- Early intervention in psychosis
- Improving access to psychological therapies
- Perinatal mental health (alongside the maternity and children’s network)
- Individual placement support
- Physical healthcare and severe mental illness
- Liaison Psychiatry Mental Health
- Crisis care mental health
- Out of area placements
You can see how we have improved patient outcomes on our achievements page.
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org