Keeping stakeholders informed and involved
NHS England works closely with stakeholders and staff to ensure they are involved in all stages of the development of PCS services.
To ensure that NHS England and NHS Improvement, as the commissioner for primary care support services, understands the views of key stakeholders and enables them to influence the delivery and direction of the services, a stakeholder forum has been constituted.
Membership of the stakeholder forum includes:
- British Medical Association (BMA)
- Local Optical Committee Support Unit (LOCSU)
- Optical Confederation, Pharmaceutical Services Negotiating Committee (PSNC)
- British Dental Association (BDA)
- Royal College of GPs (RCGP).