Our advice for clinicians on the coronavirus is here.
If you are a member of the public looking for health advice, go to the NHS website. And if you are looking for the latest travel information, and advice about the government response to the outbreak, go to the gov.uk website.
The requestor asked for the following information:
- why the publishing of personal information is not considered a breach of the data protection principles
- how many employees are at NHS Improvement and how many of those have names on internal documents
- which of the names listed by the requestor work for NHS Improvement
- how many employees have personal information published on a web site controlled by the NHS
- contact details for employees whose names are published externally.
NHS Improvement did not hold information on the first part of the request; released information on the second part; and withheld the remainder of the information by applying the exemptions under sections 12 and 40 of the Freedom of Information Act 2000.
NHS Improvement issued a correction on 30 June 2017.