The requestor asked for the following information:
- why the publishing of personal information is not considered a breach of the data protection principles
- how many employees are at NHS Improvement and how many of those have names on internal documents
- which of the names listed by the requestor work for NHS Improvement
- how many employees have personal information published on a web site controlled by the NHS
- contact details for employees whose names are published externally.
NHS Improvement did not hold information on the first part of the request; released information on the second part; and withheld the remainder of the information by applying the exemptions under sections 12 and 40 of the Freedom of Information Act 2000.
NHS Improvement issued a correction on 30 June 2017.