We run a regular series of webinars, open to anyone with an NHS email address to keep you up to date on any new developments and support you in navigating new features on Model Health System.
- introductory sessions for new users and people who would like a refresher
- informal coffee sessions for you to come and ask any questions of our team, and
- sessions that focus on specific areas and data.
Use the links below to join our upcoming webinars.
- Register for: Releasing time to care – using the mental health workforce metrics in Model Health System: 7 February 2023 – 9:30 to 10:30.
- Register for: Introduction to Model Health System: 15 February 2023 – 15:00 to 15:45
- Register for: Coffee with the Model Health System team: 22 February 2023 – 10:00 to 10:30
- Register for: Webinar on the new quality early warning system for mental health trusts in the Model Health System: 7 March 2023 – 9:30 to 10:30
- Register for: Model Health System: Using the National Consultant Information Programme to support improvement
9 March 2023 – 12:30 to 13:00
- Register for: Webinar on the new children and young peoples mental health metrics in the Model Health System: 4 April 2023 – 9:30 to 10:30.
To join a webinar, please follow the link for further details and register using your NHS email address.
Previous webinar recordings are on Model Health System (you’ll need to be logged on to view these).
If you don’t have an account you can register for a Model Health System account.
To access more useful short films, resources and our frequently asked questions, please join our FutureNHS workspace.