NHS England has made available the following resources. If you would like anything further or would like to speak specifically about one of the programmes from wave one or two, please do not hesitate to contact the team at email@example.com
Questions and answers
A list of common questions and answers have been gathered to help with any questions. If you do not found the answer you are looking for, please do not hesitate to contact the team on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Technology support events
To support the technology elements of wave one and wave two, workshops were held in Leeds and London at the start of the wave two programme. The purpose was to provide advice and guidance to prospective general practice staff in order to understand the common challenges GPs face and how technology can best support these requirements and to assist with the development of the technical delivery plans as outlined in the criteria for ‘Capacity and Rapid Implementation’. If would like a copy of the presentation slide packs from these events please email us email@example.com:
- Dr Robert Varnam, Head of General Practice Development, NHS England
- Beverley Bryant, Director of Strategic Systems & Development, NHS England
- Tracey Grainger, Head of Digital Primary Care, NHS England
- Robin Vickers, Executive Director, Digital Life Sciences, Health United Birmingham
- Dr Chris Jones, Programme Director, West Wakefield Health & Wellbeing Ltd
- Graeme Cleland, Managing Director, Taurus Healthcare (London event only)
- Gerald Ellis, Programme Manager, Primary Care Transformation, Derbyshire & Nottinghamshire Area Team (Leeds event only)
Lessons learnt from wave one pilots
View a number of ‘innovation showcases’ designed to highlight the successes of the 20 pilots.