Pioneer support programme
The support available to Pioneers is tailored to meet individual Pioneer’s needs, with a focus on practical support. The national support programme includes:
- Access to consistent and clear legal and other advice to develop practical solutions to procurement and competition issues
- Working with Pioneers to develop new simpler, more outcome focused contractual forms, pricing and capitated budget approaches
- Help with workforce development to identify recruiting, training and capacity requirements for new care models
- Developing and sharing good practice on patient centred care planning, patient choice and personalised commissioning
- Support to develop a vision which makes optimal use of infrastructure
- Finding solutions to information governance challenges.
Further information on these programme areas can be found in our resource centre.