Cervical Screening Resources: GP Practices
- Cervical Screening Administration Services (CSAS) provide call and recall services for the NHS Cervical Screening Programme, useful information can be accessed here: https://www.csas.nhs.uk/
- Transfer of the Cervical Screening Administration Service – please note important information, changes effective from 1 August 2019
- New Cervical Screening Prior Notification List (PNL) guide – to ensure that women are invited for cervical screening at the appropriate time, it is important that PNLs are completed accurately and regularly on Open Exeter by GP Practices.
- Guidance for the training of cervical sample takers
- Blank HMR101 form
- Coverage tool – to check your practice’s coverage, please use the tool on NHS Digital
- Public Health England has a screening blog, which provides up-to-date screening programme developments. Of particular interest may be General Practitioner’s Jim McMorran’s blogs on cervical screening.
- GPs may be interested in this e-learning content, developed in conjunction with PHE screening that gives GPs guidance to support patients in understanding and accessing NHS screening programmes.
- Sample takers should be aware of sample taker update training and the primary HPV screening e-learning course for sample takers available on the E-Learning for HealthCare website: https://www.e-lfh.org.uk/programmes/nhs-screening-programmes/