Supporting the development of primary care networks
NHS England is continuing to support the development of primary care networks through a further series of webinars aimed at those working within primary care and the wider NHS.
The webinars will focus on a range of topics, such as how to best use technology to develop services and the role of pharmacy within PCNs, and will include examples of work already in progress across the country with a chance to ask questions and find out more about next steps in relation to the development of primary care networks.
Current webinar dates and themes are as follows, there is no need to register in advance, simply click on the link below at the start time.
Engaging with people and communities:
- 22 August 2019, 10.00am -11.00am – Introduction to the voluntary sector
- 25 September 2019, 10.00am – 11.00am – Beyond PPGs
- 23 October 2019, 10.00am -11.00amam – STPs / ICS’, CCGs and PCNs – Connecting Engagement
- 27 November 2019, 10.00am – 11.00am – Volunteering
- 17 December 2019, 10.00am – 11.00am – Digital inclusion
To see slides and presentation used on previous webinars including focused sessions on working with pharmacy and using digital to develop services, please email england.PCN@nhs.net for access to the primary care networks section on the Future NHS platform.
Monthly tweet chats
Join Dr Nikki Kanani, GP and Medical Director for Primary Care, for her monthly tweet chats aimed at those working within primary care and the wider NHS to discuss primary care networks. Follow the live online discussion on Twitter and ask questions by using the hashtag #PrimaryCareNetworks or tweet Nikki @NikkiKF or NHS England @NHSEngland directly.
- Tuesday 17 September 2019, 8.00pm – 9.00pm
- Tuesday 15 October 2019, 8.00pm – 9.00pm
- Tuesday 12 November 2019, 8.00pm – 9.00pm
- Tuesday 10 December 2019, 8.00pm – 9.00pm