The South West Integrated Personalised Care team’s ambition is to Inspire and Collaborate with others through joint working, sharing ideas, research, discussion, debate and creativity.
Personalised Care is a universal offer and should, wherever possible, be business as usual for everyone. In order to make significant progress and impact, we work with:
- People who use health and care services
- Clinical Commissioning Groups
- Primary Care Networks
- Community service providers for people with physical and mental health needs
- Local Authorities including country and district councils
- Voluntary, Community and Social Enterprise (VCSE) Organisations
- Secondary Care providers including hospital trusts
- NHS England and NHS Improvement Regional and National teams and clinical networks
Our regular South West Integrated Personalised Care bulletin is full of the latest news and resources to support you in implementing personalised care approaches.
We host monthly sharing and learning themed collaborative events, bringing together people from across the South West and beyond to network, share best practice and learn from each other.
Members of our team are embedded with ICS systems and clinical networks ensuring Personalised Care approaches are used to give people choice and control in their care.
Here are some examples of how personalised care is making a difference at a local level:
Contact us to find how we can support you in your work or to sign up to our mailing list.