NHS organisations and local councils in England are joining forces to coordinate services around the whole needs of each person. Their aim is that people can live healthier lives and get the care and treatment they need, in the right place, at the right time.
Find out more through our case studies and films about how integrated care across the NHS is changing and developing to better meet people’s needs.
- 17,000 hospital nights and £7m saved for NHS through early treatment ‘iCares’ scheme
- Pioneering home alteration project between NHS and Council helps get people home from hospital sooner
- NHS and social care hub helps people at risk stay well and out of hospital
- Frail elderly on ‘virtual ward’ keeps them well at home and out of hospital
- Wakefield’s Fieldhead Hospital celebrates 200 year birthday – West Yorkshire STP