- ‘Securing Excellence in Primary Care’ (June 2012) Committed to the development of Local Professional Networks (LPNs) for dentistry, pharmacy and eye health.
- Provide local clinical leadership
- Covering the whole dental pathway across primary, secondary and community care and out of hours.
- Playing a key role in supporting the development of quality measures for dental primary and secondary care.
- Working closely with local authorities and Public Health England to deliver and develop cohesive Oral Health strategies and associated commissioning plans.
Our advice for clinicians on the coronavirus is here.
If you are a member of the public looking for information and advice about coronavirus (COVID-19), including information about the COVID-19 vaccine, go to the NHS website. You can also find guidance and support on the GOV.UK website.