- Blog: ‘It feels impossible to beat’: how I was floored by menopause (long read)
An honest account by Rose George on how menopause has proved far worse than ‘low moods’.
- Blog: The menopause affects us all (anonymised male blog)
From: Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA) – for World Menopause Day 2019
- Resources: Menopause – useful information for partners
This document provides information and resources for partners of individuals who may be going through the menopause, to increase awareness and provide suggestions on things you can do to support.
- Awareness and training pack for NHS organisations: Why is the menopause relevant to our organisation and to me and my team?
Slide pack for use with NHS organisations and teams.
- Document: Pre-menopause by the Daisy Network
An overview of pre-menopause, sourced by information available via the Daisy Network. The Daisy Network is a registered charity is committed to providing information and support to women diagnosed with Premature Menopause, also known as Premature Ovarian Insufficiency (POI). It is the ONLY charity in the UK for women with POI.