The introduction of an Aggregate Contract Monitoring (ACM) standard file format, for providers to use when submitting reports to specialised commissioners, will enable the interchange, in a uniform and consistent format, of monthly aggregate contract monitoring.
The Aggregate Contract Monitoring Guidance provides instructions to providers to enable a standardised population of the ACM (and its associated datasets) in order to achieve a nationally consistent method of reporting.
The receipt of uniform aggregate contract monitoring data at provider-level will allow more efficient national data processing, improved invoice validation and the production of local NHS England reports that will then feed in to a regional and national view.
- Aggregate Contract Monitoring (ACM) dataset specification guidance for 2017/18
- Aggregate Contract Monitoring (ACM) dataset specification for 2017/18
- Patient Level Contract Monitoring (PLCM) dataset specification for 2017/18
- Patient level drug dataset specification for 2017/18
- Patient level device dataset specification for 2017/18