- Identification of current Liaison Mental Health service provision across Cheshire and Merseyside.
- Developing best practice pathways which provide an exemplary model of Liaison Mental Health services.
- Engaged with NHS England Medical Directorate to ensure existing priorities were applied within the model.
- Creating a framework for levels of education
- Supporting the upskilling of staff and Identifying skills gaps within general MDTs, linked to local needs assessments.
- Provide clinical expertise and guidance to improve overall Mental Health services and outcomes.
- Identification of variation in access to psychological therapies and development of best practice models.
- Support the implementation of the actions from the Mental Health Crisis Care Concordat.
- Development of a MH Collaborative Commissioning Forum will be a major enhancement in terms of influencing the wider MH agenda and reducing unwarranted variation.
- Identification of the baseline and variation for access and waiting times for Eating disorders.
- Development and implementation of an early intervention in psychosis pathway which addresses capacity and access issues.
- Development and implementation of a pathway for liaison psychiatry which addresses capacity and access issues.
- Development of frameworks to ensure that physical health needs of mental health patients are aligned.
Our advice for clinicians on the coronavirus is here.
If you are a member of the public looking for health advice, go to the NHS website. And if you are looking for the latest travel information, and advice about the government response to the outbreak, go to the GOV.UK website.