The following documents are provided as a support resource for responsible officers (ROs). As part of the training programme for ROs, attendees are provided with a manual which includes a variety of supporting documentation.
Those documents are included here to enable ROs and others to access them from a central point before and after their formal training.
- The Medical Profession (Responsible Officers) (Amendment) Regulations 2013
- The Medical Profession (Responsible Officer) Regulations 2010
- Responsible officer guidance
- Responsible officer FAQs
- GMC guidance on supporting information
- Good Medical Practice framework
- Tackling Concerns Locally report
- Academy of Medical Royal Colleges Revalidation section – including links to specialty guidance
- NHS Employers Revalidation section
- Wales: Health in Wales website revalidation and appraisal section
- Scotland: Revalidation section on Scottish Government website
- Northern Ireland: Revalidation section on Northern Ireland Department of Health, Social Services and Public Safety website