Our advice for clinicians on the coronavirus is here.
If you are a member of the public looking for health advice, go to the NHS website. And if you are looking for the latest travel information, and advice about the government response to the outbreak, go to the gov.uk website.
Videos from the public session of our board meeting.
2. Declarations of interest
3. Minutes and matters arising from the meeting held on Thursday 26 May 2016 (Ed Smith)
4. Chief Executive’s report (Jim Mackey)
5. Performance of the NHS provider sector at 31 May 2016
6. Update on sustainability and transformation plans
7. Improvement report
8. Ensuring NHS Improvement objectives are delivered
9. Corporate report
10. Questions from the public
The economics team has updated a 2015 report into increased waiting times in accident and emergency departments.
Senior Economist Toby Auterson outlines workforce productivity trends in the NHS and outlines how NHS Improvement is working to support trusts in monitoring their productivity.
Our board meetings are held in public. If you are interested in attending, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.