Each year we publish our Business Plan which sets out our goals and priorities for the year ahead.
NHS England Business Plan 2016/17
Published on 31 March 2016, NHS England’s Business Plan for 2016/17 sets out our 10 business priorities for the coming year, reflecting the main themes of the government mandate, detailing how we will improve health and secure high quality healthcare for the people of England, now and for future generations.
The priorities are grouped under the following themes: improving health, transforming care and controlling costs. These themes embody the agenda of the Five Year Forward View.
Previous business plans
- Building the NHS of the Five Year Forward View: NHS England Business Plan 2015-2016
- Putting Patients First: NHS England Business Plan for 2014/15 – 2016/17
- Putting Patients First: NHS England Business Plan for 2013/14 – 2015/16
- Everyone Counts: Planning for Patients 2013/14
- NHS Commissioning Board Business Plan: October 2012 to March 2013