Please note that this webpage is aimed at community pharmacists and their teams. All public and patient enquiries, complaints and Freedom of Information Act requests should be directed to email@example.com or telephone: 0300 311 22 33.
If you are from a community pharmacy and have a query, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Changes to core or supplementary hours
Please complete the relevant form if your pharmacy wishes to change their hours:
This form will need to be completed if your pharmacy experiences an unplanned closure.
Links to the Pharmaceutical Needs Assessments (PNAs)
- Bristol PNA
- Cornwall PNA
- Devon, Plymouth and South Devon & Torbay PNA’s
- North Somerset PNA
- Somerset PNA
- South Gloucestershire PNA
Links to Local Pharmaceutical Committees (LPC)
Medicines Use Review (MUR)
Please use the correct form for your request:
- Form PREM1 MUR premises self-certification form
- Form PREM2A – Off premises at alternative premises
- Form PREM2B – Off premises for particular patient
- Form PREM2C – Off premises for category of patients
- Form PREM2D SWEST – Telephone MUR
- Form PREM2D SWEST – Hospital to Home
Significant Incident reporting
- Incident report form – form to be used by all pharmacies in the South West when reporting an incident.
Serious difficulty and Dispensing by Doctors Application
100 hour pharmacies form
Further details and opening times of pharmacies are available on NHS Choices.