This webpage is for Community Pharmacists and their teams based in Cornwall & Isles of Scilly, Devon, Bristol, North Somerset, Somerset and South Gloucestershire.
All public and patient enquiries, complaints and Freedom of Information Act requests should be directed to email@example.com or telephone 0300 311 22 33.
If you are from a Community Pharmacy in Cornwall & Isles of Scilly, Devon, Bristol, North Somerset, Somerset and South Gloucestershire and have a query, please contact us as follows:
Important documents relating to winter planning will be placed here.
Christmas and New Year 2018-19 Pharmacy opening hours
Bristol, North Somerset, Somerset, South Gloucestershire:
- Bristol East
- Bristol North and North West
- Bristol South and Central
- North Somerset
- Sedgemoor and West Somerset
- South Gloucestershire Towns
- Taunton Dean and South Somerset
Devon, Cornwall & Isles of Scilly:
- Central Cornwall
- North and East Cornwall
- West Cornwall
- East Devon
- Mid Devon
- North Devon
- South Hams and West Devon
Changes to core or supplementary hours
Please complete the relevant form if your pharmacy wishes to change their hours:
This form will need to be completed if your pharmacy experiences an unplanned closure.
Forged prescription guidance
- Forged prescriptions guidance (October 2018)
- Guidance for dispensing contractors (June 2018)
Links to the Pharmaceutical Needs Assessments (PNAs)
- Bristol PNA
- Cornwall PNA
- Devon, Plymouth and South Devon & Torbay PNA’s
- North Somerset PNA
- Somerset PNA
- South Gloucestershire PNA
Links to Local Pharmaceutical Committees (LPC)
Medicines Use Review (MUR)
Please use the correct form for your request:
- Form PREM1 MUR premises self-certification form
- Form PREM2A – Off premises at alternative premises
- Form PREM2B – Off premises for particular patient
- Form PREM2C – Off premises for category of patients
- Form PREM2D SWEST – Telephone MUR
- Form PREM2D SWEST – Hospital to Home
Significant Incident reporting
- Incident report form – form to be used by all pharmacies in the South West when reporting an incident.
Serious difficulty and Dispensing by Doctors Application
100 hour pharmacies form
Further details and opening times of pharmacies are available on the NHS website.