This webpage is for Community Pharmacists and their teams based in Cornwall & Isles of Scilly, Devon, Bristol, North Somerset, Somerset and South Gloucestershire.
All public and patient enquiries, complaints and Freedom of Information Act requests should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 0300 311 22 33.
If you are from a Community Pharmacy in Cornwall & Isles of Scilly, Devon, Bristol, North Somerset, Somerset and South Gloucestershire and have a query, please contact us as follows:
Met Office weather warnings for the South West are available here.
If your pharmacy experiences or is likely to experience any service disruption due to the weather please notify NHS England as follows:
- Actual or forthcoming pharmacy closures should be logged through the ‘Reporting an unplanned closure’ on PharmOutcomes (located under Services, and the subheading Unplanned Closures) – re-openings should similarly be reported using the ‘Reopening’ service on PharmOutcomes
- Otherwise by email to email@example.com – this email account is continuously monitored between 08:30 – 17:30 Monday to Friday.
Changes to core or supplementary hours
Please complete the relevant form if your pharmacy wishes to change their hours:
This form will need to be completed if your pharmacy experiences an unplanned closure.
Forged prescription guidance
- Forged prescriptions guidance (October 2018)
- Guidance for dispensing contractors (June 2018)
Links to the Pharmaceutical Needs Assessments (PNAs)
- Bristol PNA
- Cornwall PNA
- Devon, Plymouth and South Devon & Torbay PNA’s
- North Somerset PNA
- Somerset PNA
- South Gloucestershire PNA
Links to Local Pharmaceutical Committees (LPC)
Medicines Use Review (MUR)
Please use the correct form for your request:
- Form PREM1 MUR premises self-certification form
- Form PREM2A – Off premises at alternative premises
- Form PREM2B – Off premises for particular patient
- Form PREM2C – Off premises for category of patients
- Form PREM2D SWEST – Telephone MUR
- Form PREM2D SWEST – Hospital to Home
Significant Incident reporting
- Incident report form – form to be used by all pharmacies in the South West when reporting an incident.
Serious difficulty and Dispensing by Doctors Application
100 hour pharmacies form
Further details and opening times of pharmacies are available on the NHS website.