Why does Workforce Race Equality Standard (WRES) matter?
WRES, the story so far and phase two.
Why does WRES matter?
Simon Stevens and other senior figures explain why WRES and diversity.
Animated video explaining the WRES
Since the WRES was introduced in 2015, there have been a number of events, engagement and celebration.
Some of the materials like presentation slides can be provided on request. You can use and share WRES video clips in your engagement events, training or presentations.
Special guest speaker: Professor David Williams – Professor of public health, Harvard University
WRES conference videos
- Introduction and Sir Keith Pearson
- Importance of race equality: Lord Prior of Brampton
- WRES and healthcare regulation: Professor Sir Mike Richards
- Race equality, leadership and quality of care: Joan Saddler
- One year on and next steps: Yvonne Coghill and Rodger Kline
- Conference closing speech: Lord Patel of Bradford
- Guests thoughts and opinions: Vox Pops
Windrush celebrations 20 June 2016
- NHS Windrush celebration
- 68 years on, a celebration, a celebration of The Empire Windrush’s voyage from the Caribbean to Tilbury in 1948.
More information, guidance documents and other useful material like the technical guidance, FAQs and bulletins can be found in the resources section.