NHS England is committed to working with a wide range of patients, patient groups and other stakeholders in the development of its commissioning of specialised services.
There are a number of ways you can either get involved with, or find out about, the commissioning of specialised services including:
- The framework for patient and public participation in Specialised Participation Framework describes how NHS England involves patients and the public in the commissioning of these services.
- The Patient and Public Voice Assurance Group (PPVAG) is an NHS England committee and accountable to the NHS England Specialised Commissioning Oversight Group. The PPVAG will help NHS England put the patient and carer perspective at the heart of commissioning, including working together on plans, advising, and offering constructive challenge.
- Clinical Reference Group stakeholder registration: If you are interested in the work of the specialised services Clinical Reference Groups (CRGs) you can register as a stakeholder to be kept informed and be a part of developing high quality specialised services.
- Stakeholder newsletter: If you would like to keep up to date with the latest news and developments in specialised commissioning then you can register to receive our stakeholder newsletter.
- Latest news: For up to the minute latest news on developments in specialised commissioning.