Patient representative required for Empowering People and Communities Taskforce
The NHS England Empowering People and Communities Taskforce is looking for a Patient Representative. Candidates need a genuine commitment to patients and to developing excellent services, plus an understanding of national strategy development. They will be expected to apply their skills, knowledge and experience to support the group make complex decisions, driving forward NHS England’s ambition to deliver world-class, patient-centred care. Meetings are bimonthly and usually take place at a London venue.
Key skills / experience required include:
- experience of working with Sustainability and Transformation Partnerships (STPs)
- experience of working in a committee setting at senior executive level
- able to commit the time required for the role as outlined
- able to travel to meetings
- ability to display sound judgement and objectivity
- have an awareness of, and commitment to, equality and diversity
- understand the need for confidentiality
- good interpersonal skills
There is an involvement payment of £150 per day or £75 per half day. Further details here NHS England’s patient and public voice partner expenses policy.
Closing date for applications is 25 September 2017 with interviews on 6 November in London.
To request an application pack please email email@example.com or call 0113 825 0861