Below we have highlighted publications and resources which we hope you will find useful:
- Universal Principles for Advance Care Planning (2022) – co-produced by 28 national organisations.
- Ambitions for Palliative and End of Life Care: a national framework for local action 2021-26 (2021) – produced by the Ambitions Partnership for Palliative and End of Life Care.
- RCGP QOF QI (2019) – Five masterclasses were developed in 2019. These are legacy resources, commissioned by NHS England which we hope will continue to be used by PEoLC staff on an ongoing basis in training, for CPD purposes and for reference.
- Dying Well in Custody Charter (2018) – produced by the Ambitions Partnership for Palliative and End of Life Care
- Hospice UK Carers Report (2018) – produced by Hospice UK
- Delivering high quality end of life care for people who have a learning disability (2017) – NHS England in association with the Palliative Care for People with Learning Disabilities (PCPLD) Network
- Let’s talk about death and dying (2017) – booklet and film from Age UK and the Malnutrition Taskforce
- End of life care commitment (2016) – Department of Health and Social Care
- Commissioning person centred end of life care: A toolkit for health (updated in 2016) – NHS England
- Transforming end of life care in acute hospitals: The route to success ‘how to’ guide (2015) – NHS England
Join the PEoLC Network
This Future NHS workspace is for colleagues who want to improve PEoLC for the people they serve. You will be able to share best practice, upcoming events and hold online discussions to learn from each other. To join, email email@example.com requesting access.