The four theatre rooms at Health and Care Innovation Expo are flexible, quiet spaces ideal for collaborative exploration of a single key topic or work area.
Some of our theatre sessions are open only to an invited audience, while others are open for any delegate to book a place.
There were around 80 sessions across our eight pop-up university rooms at Expo 2018, and booked places for all of these workshops are available to all delegates.
Theatre sessions for Expo 2018 included:
- How well do people move through the health and social care system? Findings from CQC local system reviews
- Leading Change, Adding Value
- Finance, Control Totals and Clinical Improvement
- Leapfrog – how Global Digital Exemplar Blueprints can accelerate your transformation
- The 100 year life: improving health and care through design, housing and planning
Pop-up university sessions at Expo 2018 include:
- Identifying and tackling sepsis in healthcare
- Patient safety: lessons from maternity
- How to drive improvement in mental heath: sharing learning to increase your rating
- Physician Response Unit – Bringing the Emergency Department to the patient
- The “Innovation Exchange”: proven solutions to health challenges
- Using the Model Hospital to improve productivity
- Frailty – reducing the risks: locally led improvements in care across an STP using NICE guidance and resources
- All you’ve ever wanted to know about adult social care but were too afraid to ask
Applications to lead Theatre and Pop-up university sessions at Expo 2019 will open later this year. To express an interest in leading a session at next year’s event, please contact the Expo team at email@example.com.