Find out more about Norfolk and Waveney sustainability and transformation partnership (STP) including details of its population size, constituent organisations and priorities.
- Preventing illness and promoting well-being – supporting people to live longer, healthier lives by targeting lifestyle risk factors. Aligning community services with local authorities and the third sector, supporting people to live independently.
- Care closer to home – people living independently with better access to primary, and secondary care, as well as the third sector, thereby reducing demand on hospital and residential services.
- Integrated working across physical, social and mental health, delivering holistic care, improved patient experience and better outcomes. Services focusing on social care and mental
health parity of esteem.
- Developing sustainable hospital services.
- Delivering cost-effective, high quality services within the funds available.
Which area does the STP cover?
The following map shows the area that Norfolk and Waveney STP covers:
The following organisations are part of Norfolk and Waveney STP. For individual contact details for these organisations, please see the NHS website.
- East Coast Community Healthcare CIC
- East of England Ambulance Service NHS Trust
- Great Yarmouth and Waveney CCG
- Healthwatch Norfolk
- Healthwatch Suffolk
- James Paget University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Kings Lynn NHS Foundation Trust
- Norfolk and Norwich University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Norfolk and Suffolk County Council
- Norfolk and Suffolk NHS Foundation Trust
- Norfolk and Waveney Local Medical Committee District, borough and city councils
- Norfolk Community Health and Care NHS Trust
- Norfolk Independent Care
- North Norfolk CCG
- Norwich CCG
- Queen Elizabeth Hospital
- South Norfolk CCG
- West Norfolk CCG
Contact Norfolk and Waveney STP
STP leader: Melanie Craig, Chief Officer, NHS Great Yarmouth and Waveney CCG