The University of Bristol LeDeR programme have developed lots of information for family carers, local area contacts, steering groups and social care providers. Much of this information is available in easy read.
The Healthcare Quality Improvement Partnership (HQIP) also have information about their role in the LeDeR programme.
Information for health professionals
- Briefing information for CCGs and primary care services
- Briefing information for acute general and specialist hospitals
Information for families and friends of people with a learning disability
- LeDeR annual report 2016-17
- LeDeR annual report 2016-17 (easy read)
- Confidential Inquiry into premature deaths of people with learning disabilities (CIPOLD)
- Government response to the Confidential Inquiry into premature deaths of people with learning disabilities
- Learning, candour and accountability: A review of the way NHS trusts review and investigate the deaths of patients in England
- National Guidance on Learning from Deaths: A Framework for NHS Trusts and NHS Foundation Trusts on Identifying, Reporting, Investigating and Learning from Deaths in Care
- Report of the Independent Inquiry into Access to Healthcare For People With Learning Disabilities by Sir Jonathan Michael
- Death by Indifference report by Mencap
- People with learning disabilities: making reasonable adjustments
For more information and latest news on the programme visit the University of Bristol’s website, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0117 331 0686.