We want to help providers and commissioners to understand the use of patient insight better and to use it effectively in delivering local services. Publications on this page are designed to help build understanding and skills in this area and we will add new topics over time.
Our series of short guides are produced regularly as a quick reference to a particular topic. If you want to suggest future topics for inclusion, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bite-size guide to ‘building greater insight through qualitative research’
- Bite-size guide to ‘helping people with a learning disability to give feedback’ (An Easy Read companion to this guide is currently in production and will be added soon).
- Bite-size guide to ‘how and when to commission new insight and feedback’
- Bite-size guide to ‘what’s already available’
- Bite-size guide to ‘Patient Reported Outcome Measures (PROMS)’