There are five forms for use by contractors to notify/apply for changes to opening hours and a form for the notification of premises closures. There is also a form for patients to apply to NHS England to have their prescriptions dispensed by their GP due to serious difficulty in obtaining them from a pharmacy.
- Chapter 33 annex: Annex 1 – application form – serious difficulty
- Chapter 36 annexes:
- Annex 1 – Notification of opening hours on bank and public holidays
- Annex 2 – Application form – application to change core opening hours
- Annex 7 – Notification of changes to supplementary opening hours
- Annex 14 – Unplanned temporary suspension of services
- Annex 15 – Planned temporary suspension of services
- Chapter 38 annex: Annex 1 – closure of premises notification
For Market Entry forms, please go to the Primary Care Support England website.
To support the pharmacy regulations guidance five forms have been produced for pharmacies to complete: