2022/23 Community Pharmacy Contractual Framework (CPCF) national clinical audit: Valproate audit
This guidance document provides information on the 2022/23 Community Pharmacy Contractual Framework National Audit, which is focused on reducing the potential for harm from valproate prescribing in patients of childbearing age who are biologically able to be pregnant.
- The service specification document and supporting patient group direction for the Community Pharmacy Seasonal Influenza Vaccine Service for the 2018/19 flu season.
- Directing of prescriptions covering letter
- Letter to Community Pharmacy Contractors – Community Pharmacy Assurance Framework (CPAF) – arrangements for 2017/18
- Quick guide: Extending the role of community pharmacy in urgent care
- Approved particulars – Information governance
- Approved particulars – Medicines use review
- Approved particulars – Patient satisfaction survey
- Approved particulars – Pharmacy practice leaflet
- Approved particulars – Premises