Other working groups will be established as required by the contextual safeguarding agenda and new safeguarding legislation.
National Safeguarding Steering Group
The National Safeguarding Steering Group (NSSG) co -chaired by Hilary Garratt Deputy Chief Nursing Officer for England – Professional and System Leadership, for NHS England leads the assurance of the NHS safeguarding system and offers strategic leadership for safeguarding and quality improvement across NHS England and the health economy.
- Mental capacity act amendment bill
- Domestic abuse and violence bill
- Female genital mutilation information system
- Contextual safeguarding and digital data
- The National Network of Designated Healthcare Professionals for Safeguarding Children (NNDHP)
- Looked After Children Clinical Reference Group (LAC CRG)
- Safeguarding Adults National Network (SANN)