Join us at our West Country job fair – become a GP where life is sweet.
We’re ready to meet you – our next GP job fair will take place on Wednesday 16th October, 10am-2pm, at the China Fleet Country Club, Saltash, Cornwall PL12 6LJ
Meet many local GP alliances, NHS organisations and businesses who will be on hand to talk to you about opportunities to work as a GP in the South West and highlight the value of building a life in the West Country.
GP practices and partner organisations are working together to offer real choice to GPs looking to come and work in this beautiful part of England. So come and join us at our next GP job fair. Alongside a large choice of traditional vacancies in practices across the two counties we are offering a range of options for those who want more flexibility but with a permanent job.
We also realise that for those relocating moving to a new area is a big step so to give GPs a chance to get to know the area and the various job options available we can also offer a host employer contract with either of our two major primary care provider organisations (depending on whether you would like to work in Devon, Cornwall or Somerset).
For recently qualified GPs or others who would like additional support we can build in regular mentoring and continuing professional development sessions.
We are also developing a comprehensive programme to help GPs return to work.
Portfolio sessional options include:
- Full or part-time working
- Evening and weekend sessions including out of hours, urgent care and acute GP work
- Short or longer term sessional work in a practice for example covering a vacancies or maternity leave
- Secondary care experience in a range of specialties
- Clinical fellow sessions for those interested in developing their skills in appraisal or education
- Remote working options eg providing telephone or on-line triage or consultations or taking follow up action from clinical correspondence
- Family friendly hours for planned clinical work eg visiting or planned care
Want to find out more email email@example.com to speak to a local GP about the opportunities and support we can offer or to book your place at our recruitment fair. If you are from outside the area we will contribute £250 towards travel and accommodation costs to candidates attending the job fair and applying for one or more jobs in this area.