We are committed to creating a fairer and more diverse NHS for everyone. One of the ways we wish to achieve our ambition is through our Staff Networks, they are an important mechanism to allow colleagues to discuss their experiences, offering a safe space, and help us to shape our organisational culture to create a fairer and inclusive work environments for all.
We have nine staff networks:
- BAME Network – england.BME@nhs.net
- DaWN (Disability and Wellbeing Network) – england.DAWN@nhs.net
- Muslim Network – email@example.com
- Christian Network – firstname.lastname@example.org
- LGBT+ Network – LGBT@nhs.net
- Womens Network – email@example.com
- Jewish Staff Network – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Menopause Network – email@example.com
- MultiKultural Network – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Care experienced staff group – email@example.com
We also have other staff groups for the people we employ, including our carers’ network, care leavers forum, men’s forum and mental health first aider network.