An overview of the Chief Allied Health Professions Officer (CAHPO) and her team’s work, and what the AHPs do.
Discover and learn which professions make up the 14 varied AHP roles, including a brief summary of each.
Read the AHP strategy for England and how it will provide strategic direction to the AHP community across England.
Find out about the annual Chief Allied Health Professions Officer's awards.
We're working closely with partners to developing prescribing by AHPs.
Content and material to support effective change and improvement
You may also be interested in
- Greener Allied Health Professional hub
- AHPs in Primary Care Networks
- AHPs day
- Commissioning guidance for rehabilitation
- Allied Health Professions supporting patient flow
- Sustainability and Transformation Partnerships
- Join in the conversation using #AHPsintoAction
- NHS Long Term Plan
- Leadership of allied health professions in trusts: what exists and what matters
Allied Health Professionals making integrated care a reality
NHS England CEO Simon Stevens and AHP colleagues tell us about the important role AHPs play in improving care for patients, streamlining services, and supporting NHS staff.
As we move towards delivering more integrated health and care, closer to home and out of hospital, the role of AHPs has never been more important.
Suzanne Rastrick, Chief Allied Health Professions Officer (England) and Rob Moriarty, Personalised Care Strategic Coproduction Group and Peer Leader, NHS England and NHS Improvement share the importance of asking the simple question ‘What matters to you?’. Today, NHS England and NHS Improvement is supporting What Matters To You? day, which aims to showcase and encourage […]