Implementing AHPs into Action is a four-year programme led by the AHP leadership team across the four arm’s length bodies of NHS England, NHS improvement, Public Health England and Health Education England.
Our work on AHPs into Action supports the delivery of the NHS Long Term Plan.
AHPs into Action is also resource to support and inspire AHPs, and there are a range of practical resources from NHS England and other arm’s length bodies that support AHPs to lead local action.
AHPs can lead change
AHP skills can be further developed
- Multi-professional framework for advanced clinical practice in England
- Advanced and consultant level national network (advanced clinical practice and consultant roles)
- Musculoskeletal core capabilities framework
- Non-medical prescribing by allied health professionals
- Clinical academic careers
- Allied Health Professionals’ Careers Resource