On 8 November 2016, we brought together Transforming Care Partnerships (TCPs) from across the country to reflect on the progress made during the first year of Building the right support, and look ahead to what we need to do over the next two years.
Speakers included Parliamentary Under-Secretary and David Mowat MP and Chief Nursing Officer Jane Cummings. We also heard from examples of work from around the country, including Hertfordshire Partnership University NHS Foundation Trust, the Starfish Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service in Norfolk and the Shared Lives scheme.
- Quality checkers overview easy read
- Video: Martin’s story. See how Martin’s life has been changed by living in his own home after fifteen years in hospital.
- Video: Closing the Inpatient Unit. See how Lincolnshire TCP worked together to close an 18 bedded hospital unit.
- Case study: Jack’s story. Read how reducing his medication made life better for eleven year old Jack, who has autism.
- Easy read agenda: Building the right support: one year on and two years ahead.