The Five Year Forward View for Mental Health objective states that by 2020/21 Out of Area Placements (OAPs) will essentially be eliminated for acute mental health care for adults.
The network support offer includes;
- Supporting providers to understand the OAPs definition and participate in submissions to national data collection.
- Developing narrative understanding of the data submitted.
- Disseminating information to commissioners to inform development of STP trajectories for OAPs reduction.
- Clinically informing development of OAPs reduction trajectories.
- Facilitating use of quality improvement methodologies to support OAPs reduction plans within STPs.
For further information regarding the network support offer, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.