We have now published, for consultation, the draft 2023/24 NHS Standard Contract (both full length and shorter-form versions). The consultation paper describes the main, material changes we are proposing in the Contracts, and we would welcome comments from stakeholders on our proposals. We also welcome comments on the draft Technical Guidance.
Comments on the draft Contract should be submitted by 27 January 2023 via the NHS England consultation hub. We have provided below a Word version of the consultation questions for stakeholders to use when collating responses from within their organisation, but please note that responses can only be submitted via the consultation hub.
- Draft NHS Standard Contract 2023/24: A consultation – Proposed changes to the NHS Standard Contract for 2023/24
Full length – consultation version
- Full length 2023/24 Contract Particulars – draft for consultation
- Full length 2023/24 Contract Service Conditions – draft for consultation
- Full length 2023/24 Contract General Condition – draft for consultation
Shorter form – consultation version
- Shorter-form 2023/24 Contract Particulars – draft for consultation
- Shorter-form 2023/24 Contract Service Conditions – draft for consultation
- Shorter-form 2023/24 Contract General Condition – draft for consultation
Consultation response collation document
If you require any of these documents in an alternative format, please contact the NHS Standard Contract team via email@example.com.