- An independent review of the Independent Investigations for Mental Health Homicides in England
- NHS Oxfordshire Clinical Commissioning Group
- Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust
- Sussex Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
- Surrey and Borders Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
- South East Coast Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- South East Local Area
- Berkshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust
- Oxford Health NHS Foundation Trust
- Southern Health NHS Foundation Trust
- Solent NHS Trust
Independent Investigations 2018-19 Annual Report
The 2018-19 Annual Report details the findings and performance of commissioning of Independent Investigations, which primarily relate to homicides committed by those in receipt of mental health services. Independent investigations carried out under the Serious Incident Framework (2015) ensure that mental health care-related homicides are investigated in such a way that effective learning can be identified, and changes implemented to minimise the risk of recurrence.
NHS England and NHS Improvement has accepted the report findings which will inform regional and national workplans to influence system improvements.
NHS England and NHS Improvement’s Independent Investigation Governance Committee would like to thank the author, external partners, lay representatives and regional leads who contributed to the report.
Recognising and acting on signs of ‘county lines’ child exploitation: Published 21 November 2018
This is the case study commissioned by NHS England in relation to a young person W.