- Implementation of a discharge to assess model – 7 day discharge hub, change of placement structure, follow up calls: Barnsley Hospital NHS Foundation Trust and community partners.
- Swindon’s discharge to assess model – Moving acute services to the community, integrated care, assessment at home within 24 hours.
- Home First+ Service – An integrated team approach to patient flow in Sutton. Preventing avoidable admissions, timely discharge and community support.
- 24hrs post discharge phone calls – Creating wrap around community care between patients, the NHS and Age UK Lincoln and South Lincolnshire.
- South Warwickshire out of hospital response – Creating extra community capacity, retraining staff, increasing support at home.
Our advice for clinicians on the coronavirus is here.
If you are a member of the public looking for information and advice about coronavirus (COVID-19), including information about the COVID-19 vaccine, go to the NHS website. You can also find guidance and support on the GOV.UK website.