Data submission and publication for the Friends and Family Test will restart for acute and community providers from December 2020, following the pause during the response to COVID-19. The first data submission will be December’s data, submitted from the beginning of January, and will be published in February 2021. For full details see our FFT FAQs or email our helpdesk at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
All FFT data (including current and historic acute and staff FFT data) can be found on this page and linked subpages.
Data Summary (latest month)
The below FFT Dashboard is available for organisations/sites/practices to use locally for recording and reviewing monthly FFT returns.
Organisational level tables (latest month)
- FFT A&E – February 2020
- FFT Ambulance (including PTS) – February 2020
- FFT Community – February 2020
- FFT Dental – February 2020
- FFT GP – February 2020
- FFT Inpatient – February 2020
- FFT Maternity – February 2020
- FFT Mental Health – February 2020
- FFT Outpatient – February 2020