Medicines optimisation dashboard
The medicines optimisation dashboard was first launched in 2014 and since then NHS England has developed and refined the dashboard based on feedback from the people who use it. The dashboard aligns with the NHS RightCare approach.
The medicines optimisation dashboard makes it easier for our users to develop plans to ensure that all patients achieve the best possible outcomes from their treatment, wherever they live.
The dashboard features:
- Easy to use interface based on NHS RightCare’s Instant Atlas
- Time series analysis to enable trends to be monitored
- More regular refresh of data
- New patient experience metrics
- Ability to extract visuals for use in presentations
Your comments and suggestions for future versions of the Medicines optimisation dashboard can be sent to email@example.com
View the medicines optimisation dashboards
- Medicines Optimisation Dashboard
- Medicines Optimisation Hospital Trust Dashboard
- Medicines Optimisation Comparators Version: June 2017
- Changes to comparators for June 2017
- Medicines Optimisation Dashboard Evaluation Report
- Medicine Optimisation principles
- Specialised commissioning
- Summary of Pharmaceutical Price Regulation Scheme Medicines Optimisation National Roadshows
The National Institute of Health and Care Excellence (NICE) published guidance on medicines optimisation in March 2015. This guideline offers best practice advice on the care of all people who are using medicines and also those who are receiving suboptimal benefit from medicines.