NHS Standard Contract 2021/22: consultation on proposed new arrangements for paying for low-volume activity flows – now closed
We are consulting on significant changes to the full length Contract only, to take effect from 1 April 2021, to the arrangements for contracting and paying for low-volume flows of activity between CCGs and NHS Trusts / NHS Foundation Trusts. Consultation responses must be submitted via the NHS England consultation hub or by sending the stakeholder response document below to email@example.com by 31 December 2020.
- Proposed new arrangements for paying for low-volume activity flows under the NHS Standard Contract for 2021/22: A consultation
- Stakeholder response document
- Full length 2021/22 Contract Particulars – draft for consultation
- Full length 2021/22 Contract Service Conditions – draft for consultation
- Full length 2021/22 Contract General Conditions – draft for consultation
- Financial analysis