A case study is available on the GMC website which may be of interest to small designated bodies.
Small DB Conference – 25 February 2015
A small DB conference was held on 25 February in Manchester, with over 35 delegates in attendance the day was a success. The main aim of the day was to enable networking between small DB’s to allow organisations to collaborate between themselves in order to achieve some of the objectives provided within the responsible officer regulations.
One of the main actions at the end of the day was for Dr Nazar Kazzazi to act as the lead RO for a small DB group, this group will correspond via email on any current matters pertinent to their particular DBs. Anyone who would like to join this group would be more than welcome and should contact the regional team to do this.
Materials from the event include:
- Small DB Conference Agenda
- A model for peer review (North model)
- Annex D – Annual Report Template
- Contact Information – Small DB’s in the North
- Example SLA for RO services
- Example of QA tool for Appraisal
- Helen and Douglas House Hospices for children and young adults, Oxford – a good practice example
- RO and Appraisal Network Dates – North